Until We’re More
She’s not just the girl next door…
Chelsea is smart, funny, gorgeous, and the best friend I’ve ever had. Ever since she left, I’ve been a wreck. I’ve been focused on keeping my family’s MMA gym afloat while I train and coach fighters, anything to not miss her more. But now she’s finally back, along with her grumpy, possessive cat, and things are weird between us.
By weird, I mean I can’t stop thinking about her in that way. She’s in the room next door, and it takes all my control not to storm in there, sweep her up, and bring her back to my bed. Even stranger, I’m pretty sure she’d be into it.
And this time, I’m not going to stop fighting until we’re more.
Until You’re Mine
Ways to screw up the MMA comeback I’ve been working so hard on:
1. Check out my trainer’s little sister in front of him, which gets me hit in the head
2. Make excuses to stay at the gym afterhours so I can watch her face scrunch up while she balances the books
3. Forget that she’s leaving at the end of the summer and we’re supposed to be sticking to just friends
4. Get caught making out with her, earning even more hellacious training sessions, along with a warning to stay away
5. Switch my focus to proving I won’t stop fighting until she’s mine
Each book in the Fighting for Her series is STANDALONE:
* Until You’re Mine
* Until We’re More